Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: Battery
Model: FX505DT
Frequency of occurrence: All the time
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:So this problem has emerged in the last 10 days, and i have not installed anything on the laptop in months. When I restart the laptop everything is fine on both battery and AC but once i disconnected from the wall after charging the cursor now moves t 15fps max on battery, i have tried every single setting on windows, nothing has changed in months, and even on reconnecting to the wall now it only goes back to 60fps, keep in mind that the display is still refreshing at 120hz all the time. No setting changes or downloads in months only windows updates have been installed. Having to restart laptop multiple times.
2 REPLIES 2

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
hussain_moh99
  1. System: Windows 10
  2. Battery or AC: Battery
  3. Model: FX505DT
  4. Frequency of occurrence: All the time
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:So this problem has emerged in the last 10 days, and i have not installed anything on the laptop in months. When I restart the laptop everything is fine on both battery and AC but once i disconnected from the wall after charging the cursor now moves t 15fps max on battery, i have tried every single setting on windows, nothing has changed in months, and even on reconnecting to the wall now it only goes back to 60fps, keep in mind that the display is still refreshing at 120hz all the time. No setting changes or downloads in months only windows updates have been installed. Having to restart laptop multiple times.

FX505DT - Display at 120hz but cursor moving at 15fps
did you getting max 15FPS on games on battery power mode only and getting 60FPS while on Charging mode

hussain_moh99
Star I
RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/50897/fx505dt-display-at-120hz-but-cursor-moving-at-15fps

did you getting max 15FPS on games on battery power mode only and getting 60FPS while on Charging mode

View post
Its not the game performance im talking about, its that the cursor slows down to 15fps while the display is still refreshing at 120hz