This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference in two models of 4070 Proart Studiobook 16 OLED?

Modobolton
Star I

I have been looking at getting the Proart Studiobook 16 OLED with the 4070, however when looking on the UK Asus page I see there are two model numbers with identical specs as far as I can see, but there is a £100 difference in the price. Can anyone tell me what the difference (if any) is between these two models? 

Thanks for any help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Falcon_ASUS

@Modobolton

Upon confirmation, the main difference between them is in the SSD, one is 1TB, and the other is 2TB. 
We recommend that you confirm again with the dealer before making the purchase.
Thank you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS

@Modobolton

Upon confirmation, the main difference between them is in the SSD, one is 1TB, and the other is 2TB. 
We recommend that you confirm again with the dealer before making the purchase.
Thank you.

Hola necesito ayuda , tengo proart studiobook H7600ZM con 16GB RAM Y 512SSD Quiero ampliar la SSD a 2TB kingston fury renegade PCle 4.0 NVMe M.2 

Y la RAM a 64gb . RAM KINGSTON FURY IMPACT DDR5 , 32GB 4800MT/s  CL38 SO-DIMM ..digame por favor es posible hacer esto? Y estas tarjetas  son compatibles ?? MUCHAS GRACIAS espero su respuesta

@carlos7
As your language is not my native language, to avoid any misunderstandings in communication, could you please state the situation you encountered in English? We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.