This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clean Installed Windows, Advanced Startup messed up.

Darkov
Star II

Hello!
So I clean installed Windows using a USB drive, deleted the partitions, and now the WinRE (Advanced Startup) menu is ruined, it always keeps asking me for a keyboard layout, and it's missing the "Continue Option" and the "Use a Device" option, I cannot even boot into safe mode through WinRE anymore, the CMD opened through the "Troubleshoot menu" in the WinRE doesn't show the Internal Disk and it's volumes/partitions.

My Device is Asus TUF F15 (2021) FX506HCB

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Darkov 
Please refer to the following FAQ for troubleshooting again.
If the issue still cannot be resolved, you need to send your laptop back to the repair center for remanufacturing the hidden partition.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 
[Gaming NB] Cloud Recovery Within MyASUS in UEFI Introduction 
[Notebook] Cloud Recovery within MyASUS in WinRE - Introduction 
[Gaming NB/Gaming DT] MyASUS in WinRE Factory Restore Settings Introduction (ASUS Recovery) 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Falcon_ASUS

@Darkov 
According to what you described, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/ Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

To clarify, my OS still works, but the WinRE is unusable. No way to obtain the WinRE image that ASUS used?

@Darkov 
Please refer to the following FAQ for troubleshooting again.
If the issue still cannot be resolved, you need to send your laptop back to the repair center for remanufacturing the hidden partition.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 
[Gaming NB] Cloud Recovery Within MyASUS in UEFI Introduction 
[Notebook] Cloud Recovery within MyASUS in WinRE - Introduction 
[Gaming NB/Gaming DT] MyASUS in WinRE Factory Restore Settings Introduction (ASUS Recovery) 

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.