This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant play games and integrated AMD graphics card driver not working properly

Reinzi_Earle
Star I
Hello there, I have an ASUS TUF A15-FA506II-Al049T. I bought it last a month ago. I was able to play games like COD Warzone and NBA 2k20 for the past few weeks until today. When i open games my fps was at 4 or 5 which made the games unplayable. I opened the Device manager and saw that the AMD integrated graphics card driver is not working properly. I tried all the instructions Ive read at the Microsoft site and it still doesnt work. I still cant play games and I've observed that the gpu usage was only about 5 percent when I open those games. Please help me out. I tried to install AMD graphics driver from the AMD site but it still doesnt work out.
2 REPLIES 2

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Reinzi,
Please refer to below website of our official support site
ASUS TUF Gaming A15 Driver & Tools | Laptops | ASUS GlobalPlease kindly check if your BIOS, VGA driver ans AMD chipset are using the latest one on the website.
Thank you.

ddrana103
Star III
If your drivers don't install at your system so download from google same drivers files and install them. One time I also face the same issue, and my colleague was guided about this way and that work for me. You give a try and let's see what happened.