This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I get some help from ASUS Service Center after unlocked bootloader official?

henhuang36
Star I
Model: ZE552KL
RAM: 4GB
Firmware/App Version: 15.0410.1807.75
Frequency of Occurrence:
Rooted: No
App Name:
Description: So recently when I decided to back up my data to laptop using USB (I do it regularly) but when the transfer is going on, my phone crashed and rebooted. After that I lost all my important photos, mp3 & mp4 files Searched on internet and found several apps for restoring data but require rooting. So I decided to try rooting my phone myself, but I only did the step unlocking bootloader using official tool from ASUS, then realized lost more data (Super note memo & To do list). Meanwhile I put some important notes on there (studying medicine) and doesnt have any back ups of it. The questions are : 1. If I bring my phone to ASUS Service Center, will they help me relock the bootloader? Or will they reject my request caused I unlocked the bootloader? 2. Can I still get my data back?? And can ASUS Service Center help me with it?

So recently when I decided to back up my data to laptop using USB (I do it regularly) but when the transfer is going on, my phone crashed and rebooted. After that I lost all my important photos, mp3 & mp4 files Searched on internet and found several apps for restoring data but require rooting. So I decided to try rooting my phone myself, but I only did the step unlocking bootloader using official tool from ASUS, then realized lost more data (Super note memo & To do list). Meanwhile I put some important notes on there (studying medicine) and doesnt have any back ups of it. The questions are : 1. If I bring my phone to ASUS Service Center, will they help me relock the bootloader? Or will they reject my request caused I unlocked the bootloader? 2. Can I still get my data back?? And can ASUS Service Center help me with it?
0 REPLIES 0