Did you mean: 

Black screen of death

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Zenfone Max
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:don't know
Frequency of Occurrence:one time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
Same problem has happened to my phone with screen going completely black . After pressing the power button for 2 mins it is again restarting , but to same black screen. I have tried factory reset of the mobile but to no avail. Cannot see any solution . Please help if possible .
========================================

4 REPLIES 4

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, kindly help us with the following information to find a solution to your query.
1. Name of the Asus device you are using.
2. Firmware version your device is on.
3. Elaborate more on the problem you are facing, so that we can understand your issue better.

Ihave save issue in my max pro m1, black screen only, vibrate when someone call but screen is totally black. Not able to see firmware version bcz screen is totally black, please help im getting bored in lockdown period bcz of not working my phone.

arpita9chatterjee

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:Zenfone Max
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:don't know
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:one time
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

Same problem has happened to my phone with screen going completely black . After pressing the power button for 2 mins it is again restarting , but to same black screen. I have tried factory reset of the mobile but to no avail. Cannot see any solution . Please help if possible .

========================================

Black screen of death
Hello dear have i got solution, if u got then please share with me 7974778421

Victor0_ASUS

Hi, kindly help us with the following information to find a solution to your query.

1. Name of the Asus device you are using.

2. Firmware version your device is on.

3. Elaborate more on the problem you are facing, so that we can understand your issue better.

View post
hello dear, have u got solution??? if u got solution then please share with me at mohitpatidar6080@gmail.com