This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BackCase & Screen Space, and Cracked Screen!

EvrenErdem
Star I
Model: ZE553KL(Zoom)
RAM: 4GB
Firmware/App Version: N/A
Frequency of Occurrence:
Rooted: No
App Name:
Screenshot: https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/ww_attachments/201905/31/171918lzxqu5v0l8nqbjrl.jpg
Description: ZOOM S, Case & Screen & Space = Crack

I bought my phone on May 14th, 2018. Since I have it, on the left side, top corner and buttom corner, there is tiny space and when you are holding with your 2 fingers, you can hear and feel it. I had been using my phone such as this since I bought it until today. Today, on the left buttom corner, the screen is cracked inside! I bought especially this phone, because it has Gorilla Glass 5 and a great camera with incredible battery time. However, without dropping harming etc, the screen is cracked inside! and the phone is still on warranty time. Unfortunately, in Turkey, there is a huge prejudice! If the screen is broken /cracked, does not matter wheather it is inside or outsite etc, autorisied services directly call this as USER MISTAKE, and they ask for the money! So, for Asus, is this situation same? Your Services are also prejudiced? You can see, hear what kind of space there is between the screen and back. I touched the left upper corner, and after screen cracked on the left buttom side, that space dissappear! You can watch the video https://yadi.sk/i/5yP50Bpy0SKH3w
10 REPLIES 10

EvrenErdem
Star I
Now screen is completely dark, and I am unable to use the phone! And there is a national holiday here too! So I have to wait!!!! But my concern is that, I think that it happen due to that empty space.... however, I am afraid, service will say that "User Fault" and they will want to charge me! I have never consider that this tine space may cause that kinda huge problem! Screen is Cracked and Died!

EvrenErdem
Star I
No Answer???? I was expecting you to answer ASUS

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Hi EvrenErdem Sorry for our late reply. We are sorry to hear that you are having this problem Please provide your RMA number in box. I'll pass your case to related personnel and department for further help Thank you:)

EvrenErdem
Star I
Selena_ASUS posted on 2019/6/5 10:30 Hi EvrenErdem Sorry for our late reply.
Did you watch the video and did you hear the sound of the empty space, it's not visible, and left bottom side had more space such as upper side now, there is not any space on the bottom side anymore (but there is cracked screen on the left bottom side, and all screen is dead) I am waiting for the delivery, cargo; TRB8K55237