This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B550-F Gaming Wifi II won’t accept any new bios updates

onder
Star I

I’ve tried using the provided bios’s and using the flasher tool for renaming. Bios sees the usb and the bios file but says it’s not the correct one for the motherboard. When I checked what the bios model is I made 100% sure it’s the same bios for the motherboard. I’m having so many issues, trying to understand what’s wrong. Can I get some help?

2 REPLIES 2

onder
Star I

@onder wrote:

I’ve tried using the provided bios’s and using the flasher tool for renaming. Bios sees the usb and the bios file but says it’s not the correct one for the motherboard. When I checked what the bios model is I made 100% sure it’s the same bios for the motherboard. I’m having so many issues, trying to understand what’s wrong. Can I get some help?

I got this,...

Hello, @onder 

May I inquire about your current BIOS version and the version you intend to update to?
Please refer to the instructions and steps provided in the following two FAQs to update the BIOS.
[Motherboard] How to update BIOS of the motherboard ?(Include different generation CPU)
[Motherboard] How to use USB BIOS FlashBack™?
And ensure to use a single-sector USB flash drive formatted in FAT16 / 32 MBR format.
Note: I have removed the link provided in your updated comment as it was not relevant to the issue being discussed.

Thank you.