This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS X75VD Volume Low

JamesT
Star II

I have a ASUS X75VD laptop it has  2.50GHz Intel Core i5 3210M Has Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit  the  Volume Seems Low,

I have seen on the net of a program for ASUS laptops called  ICE Audio Wizard  ;I have downloaded it but seems not to install says some error.

Is this the only program that will increase the volume and the bass setting on this laptop?

Thank you

Todd

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

that is fine I will sell this and go back to my dell

Thank you for the help anyway

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Falcon_ASUS

@JamesT 
In the download section for your laptop model, there is no available Audio Wizard application for download and installation. Therefore, you are unable to install this application on your laptop. If you are experiencing abnormal sound effects on your laptop, it is recommended to try reinstalling the audio driver. For more detailed information, please refer to the following FAQ for troubleshooting. Thank you.
[Notebook/Desktop/AIO] Troubleshooting - Sound (Speakers/Microphones) problems  

JamesT
Star II

this is the driver I have on it Via Audio Driver Version V6.0.01.10400   is this correct  or does these models normally have not a very high audio output  as the speakers are under the base

Thank you

@JamesT
Due to the subjective nature of audio quality and volume issues, we are unable to fully understand the specifics of your problem.
As the laptop model you are using is quite old, we also suggest considering the possibility of speaker deterioration as a potential cause.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

that is fine I will sell this and go back to my dell

Thank you for the help anyway