System: Win 11 64-bit
Battery or AC: both
Model: FX506HC TUF F15
Frequency of occurrence: -
Reset OS: -
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:

Hello! I have searched a lot of topics about this problem, but finally didn't get a solution.
It's a new notebook, bought in September this year...
After last update my ArmouryCrate and GameSDK i've noticed that hotkey shortcut doesnt work like it should. Before update it works great. When i'm press FN+Left Arrow - backlit mode doesnt change but only show what mode i'm using right now. After contacting with Asus Support in my country - they replied me to unistall armoury crate and install it again which i did - no result. I haven't messed around with the BIOS, so i just hope it's a bug.
Thank you for any reply and advice with that.
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
DamDamZ
  1. System: Win 11 64-bit
  2. Battery or AC: both
  3. Model: FX506HC TUF F15
  4. Frequency of occurrence: -
  5. Reset OS: -
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

Hello! I have searched a lot of topics about this problem, but finally didn't get a solution.

It's a new notebook, bought in September this year...

After last update my ArmouryCrate and GameSDK i've noticed that hotkey shortcut doesnt work like it should. Before update it works great. When i'm press FN+Left Arrow - backlit mode doesnt change but only show what mode i'm using right now. After contacting with Asus Support in my country - they replied me to unistall armoury crate and install it again which i did - no result. I haven't messed around with the BIOS, so i just hope it's a bug.

Thank you for any reply and advice with that.

ASUS TUF F15 - Fn+Left arrow doesn't change backlit mode
@DamDamZ
Please refer to the following FAQ for troubleshooting.
[Notebook] Troubleshooting - How to fix Notebook Keyboard problems | Official Support | ASUS GlobalSorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.