Star III
System: Win 10
Battery or AC: No matter
Model: FA506IU
Frequency of occurrence: Random
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:Hi, I have a gaming laptop ASUS TUF A15 FA506IU (Ryzen 7 4800H, 1660Ti, 16gb RAM 3200 Hz, 512gb NVMe SSD) for 3-4 months.
At a random moment my system is a stuttering for 2-3 seconds. It may be in windows, in games (whatever). There is a massive fps drop and audio stutter.
All my drivers are up to date. Can you guys help me.
29 REPLIES 29

Pythius
Star III
It's sad to hear... I thought bios 315 can help... I have FA506IV and it has the exact same issue...

LoweRus
Rising Star I
This is really bad news, a lot of people have this problem, and I was hoping that BIOS 315 would be the solution, but this did not happen ...

LoweRus
Rising Star I
In general, guys, I think you can forget about an adequate solution to this problem. Asus simply ignores all my attempts to reach them and says that it is necessary to deliver my laptop to them in Taipei, from Russia)). We simply have no choice but to try to return the laptop back to the store and request money back. We just have to kill a lot of time and effort for this, and Asus hope that we will be too lazy to do this and we will just live with this problem. That's all for me.

LoweRus
Rising Star I
The main problem with solving this problem is that the asus cannot reproduce the problem in order to start solving it. I don't know how this is possible.