cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG x13- touch screen not working and missing driver

dumit
Star I

Hi all,

I just picked up a new Asus ROG flow x13. Come to find out when I bring it home the touch screen is not working at all. When I go to system-about, under pen and touch it says “No pen or touch input is available for this display”. When I try to go to device manager I don’t see any touch screen driver, tried scanning for hardware changes and still see no touch screen driver. I called ASUS support and they sent me a BIOS update, still didn’t work. The guy on the phone was pretty useless and was telling me to either return it or send it in for maintenance ( don’t feel like waiting a month for a working touch screen) Does anyone know of a fix for this? Or am I just beat and have to return it?

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

Nawala
Star II

Useless bro no useless people to help here our bootloader unlock tool still no response from last year 

Falcon_ASUS

@dumit
If you have recently purchased the laptop and are experiencing issues, it is recommended to contact the retailer to inquire about the possibility of a return or exchange. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.