System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: Battery
Model: ROG Strix G531GT
Frequency of occurrence: -
Reset OS: -
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
Hi, I cannot my use my Armoury crate as usual, its been 3 days and keep counting. It shown "Service Error" when trying to open Armour Crate. Im trying reinstalling but the error always pop up. It stated that Rog Live Service, Aura Service, and Armoury Crate service not installed, but when i open Program and Features its already installed *picture Attached*.
What whould i do?
2.png
3.png
4.png
model.png

19 REPLIES 19

ZT-75cb533c
Star I
Ya the I'm facing the same problem from past three days i have been reinstalling it everyday but showing the same troubleshoot problem I don't why its happening

raulsinurat
Star I
yep 3 days since the problem started, I'm also using ROG Strix G531GT

tadeo_hdz
Star I
raulsinurat

yep 3 days since the problem started, I'm also using ROG Strix G531GT

View post
I use the same model and the same stupid problem with armoury crate

nostromov
Star I
ASUS TUF FX505DU laptop and Armoury Crate will NOT run. I can get it to load when running some installer for it (there are like 1,000,000,000 different ones, not sure which one it was) and then selecting to open, or run from its final menu and then that's it. The next time I want to load it from Windows, it's a no go. Why do I get the feeling that this is the start of a battle that many of us are going to lose. 😕
Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC (64-bit, ofc.)
EDIT: This screenshot is all I see, before it goes down, no error logged in Event Viewer:
asusac.png