This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessory firmware update fails

RageMango
Star I
So i bought twinview dock 3 ytd, and i plug it in with my rogphone 2, but when i plug in it always popsout a Firmware update but when i press update , it loads for long time and fails on the end

Rog Phone 2 -> Twin View Dock 3
( How do I fix this problem that it keeps popsout a firmware update whenever i plug in my phone to the twinview dock3?? )
2 REPLIES 2

Karen_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi RageMango,
Could you help provide us with the following information?
video or picture of your condition?
Firmware version of your Rog Phone 2 (update your rog phone2 to the latest firmware version first and plug in twinview dock 3 again.)
Thank you.

PeterusMun
Star I
RageMango

So i bought twinview dock 3 ytd, and i plug it in with my rogphone 2, but when i plug in it always popsout a Firmware update but when i press update , it loads for long time and fails on the end

Rog Phone 2 -> Twin View Dock 3

( How do I fix this problem that it keeps popsout a firmware update whenever i plug in my phone to the twinview dock3?? )

Accessory firmware update fails
Got the same problem before. It's most likely because I plugged the Twinview dock 3 with my Rog 2 phone after the Android 11 update. Btw, I just bought mine about couple days after I update to Android 11. It started to asked for accessory firmware update, which is took more than 5 minutes every times I plugged it in. Just like you, I did try look for solution online but there non. Out of frustrated, today I downgrade from Android 11 back to Android 10 (all data will lose, make sure backup everything), plugged everything (kunai, aerocool, Twinview 3) and everything seems to work perfectly fine! I updated to Android 11 after that via FOTA and it seems the problem has been fixed! I hope this might help you too.
img-20220210-132405-547.jpg
img-20220210-132409-022.jpg
img-20220210-132442-934.jpg
Before I downgrade from Android 11
screenshot-20220210-132538861.jpg
After downgrade and while in Android 10
img-20220210-132421-943.jpg
... and back to Android 11.