This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a problem for asus zenfone selife

I am very sorry, but I have a question outside the content of this video, and I hope you will answer me quickly. I own an asus zenfone selife phone, and this phone was working fine until the battery expired and I had to change it, but the new battery works well, but the charge does not reach 100 % Never, and also the phone does a self-shutdown when reaching 30%, and does not open again until after putting it in charging and reaching 90% or less, then it works, and I searched for this problem everywhere, and I did not find a solution, and I searched for it also On YouTube, I did not find the solution, but I found a video titled Asus ZenFone 2 battery problem that shows the problem without the solution. I hope you will help me with the solution or the cause of the problem because I love this phone and I do not want to lose it

Please, if anyone knows a solution or the cause of the problem, please tell me

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Falcon_ASUS

@mostafamahmoud
Based on your description, there's a high likelihood of battery aging or a charge IC malfunction causing the issue.
Since this model has been on the market for a while, if you previously replaced the battery on your own, there's a significant chance that the battery might be from older stock. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS

@mostafamahmoud
Based on your description, there's a high likelihood of battery aging or a charge IC malfunction causing the issue.
Since this model has been on the market for a while, if you previously replaced the battery on your own, there's a significant chance that the battery might be from older stock. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you very much and appreciate your efforts 😀👍