This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RT-AX55,My USB WIFI (netis wf2122 ) at PC CAN NOT SEE SSID ,(can see nigthbore SSID)

dirihin
Star I

RT-AX55,USB WIFI (netis wf2122 ) PC CAN NOT SEE SSID  ,(can see nigthbore SSID) but another device (ipad tv mobile) can ssid of RT-AX55 ,I was try change chanel ssid 1-11  not work.

ssd.pngssd2.png

7 REPLIES 7

jzchen
Rising Star II

Change SSIDs on router:

Richykiang -> Richykiang_10

Richykiang_5G -> Richykiang_5G_10

Can both PC and iPad see SSIDs after the change?

I was try to switch USB wifi with PC , 
Working usb wifi  can see SSID (old)
 - Wireless USB Adapter TP-LINK  Archer T2UH AC600
 - Wireless USB Adapter TP-LINK (TL-WN722N) N150 High Gain
NOT Working  usb wifi can not see SSID (buy new )
- Wireless USB Adapter TP-LINK (Archer T2U Nano) AC600 Dual Band

- netis wf2122

Hi @dirihin ,

based on your issue, may I ask have you check the ASUS Router App?
Please confirm whether the Wi-Fi signal is enabled. 

In the Web GUI, go to Wireless > General, [Hide SSID], and verify if the SSID is hidden. 

For detailed steps, please refer to the FAQ below. 

[Wireless Router] How to Enable/Disable/Hide my ASUS router’s WiFi signal? | Official Support | ASUS...
If you have confirmed that everything is enabled, please take a screenshot of the page where the feature is enabled and provide the feedback log.

You can submit feedback through the Web GUI (http://www.asusrouter.com😞

Connect your device to your router and log in to the Web GUI (http://www.asusrouter.com).
Find "Administration" and click "Feedback."
Fill in your region, email (required field), ASUS Service No./Case No. (not required), select the feedback problem and description. 

You can also write down comments/suggestions. 

More details might help us analyze the issue you have encountered more efficiently.
Read the agreement and click "I agree."
Click "Send" to submit your feedback.
Then, please provide the product serial number, the time of submitting the issue report, the email used for filling out the issue report, and the time when the issue occurred via private message. 

Thank you.

Hi @dirihin ,

as above, you can also try remove ASUS router and use other devices to connect to your ISP modem to confirm whether the issue still persist.

You can refer to the following FAQ as well.

[Wireless Router] Troubleshooting - Computer cannot find the WiFi name(signal) of ASUS router | Offi...

Thank you.