This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tuf gaming A620M Plus wifi not working

Sagelise
Star I

New build, Windows 11 installed. Bluetooth and WiFi not working and not even showing up in Windows. I connect via ethernet for the internet, but need the WiFi to use my printer. Have made sure WiFi and Bluetooth are enabled in bios, have downloaded latest drivers. Nothing is working to make this WiFi show up. I had to buy a bluetooth dongle just to get my headset to connect. Very frustrated that no one seems to know how to fix this, and support has been no help at all even though I've contacted them several times.

Anyone else have this happen and how do I solve it? I need to use the WiFi, right now I'm regretting buying this motherboard.

1 REPLY 1

Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello, @Sagelise 

May I ask what your current BIOS version and OS build version are?
If you haven't updated to the latest version 2613 released on April 17, 2024, please consider updating and clearing CMOS before rechecking again.
In the Device Manager, do you see any relevant information about the onboard network card, or are there any yellow exclamation marks?
We recommend consulting the TUF GAMING A620M-PLUS WIFI user manual to ensure that the Wi-Fi moving antenna is correctly installed, and refer to the following FAQs for common troubleshooting steps:
[Motherboard]Troubleshooting-How to fix Motherboard WI-FI connect problem
[Motherboard] How to solve the Bluetooth problem of the motherboard?
If the issue persists, please try resetting the PC while keeping your files and then check again.

Thank you.