With the "Data usage" function, you can check the data usage when using the cellular network or Wi-Fi network on a month, day, or application basis.
In addition, each data usage can be managed and restricted by cellular network, Wi-Fi network, per application.
* Please be aware that the data usage recorded here may differ from the data usage of the telecommunications company that you are using.
1. You can check the data usage of "Today" and "This Month" by tapping "Data usage" in Mobile Manager app.
2. By tapping "Today", you can check the data usage of the day on a per application basis.
3. By tapping "This Month" you can check the data usage of the current month by application.
Manage and restrict data usage of cellular networks:
1. Tap "Set a Mobile Data Limit".
2. By switching the switch next to "Cellular data", you can switch the connection to the cellular network to enable and disable.
By tapping "Set data plan" you can manage and limit monthly data usage. Also, you can toggle the created data plan with the switch next to it.
4. Items that can be set using the "Set data plan" function are "Limit", "Warning", "Unlimited plan", "Renewal date".
a) For "Limit", enter the total amount of data to be used in one month.
b) When reaching the data usage selected in "Data limit alert", an alert notification message will be displayed.
Turn off the switch next to "Unlimited plan" to temporarily stop the cellular network when it reaches the data usage entered in "Limit".
c) In "Renewal date", enter the start date to start calculating monthly data usage.
Manage and limit data usage by application:
1. Tap "Control app data usage".
2. The application list will be displayed. By toggling the switch next to the application, you can restrict the connection to the cellular network or Wi-Fi network for each application.
To restrict the connection to the cellular network, make settings from "Cellular" tab. "Wi-Fi" tab to restrict connection to Wi-Fi network.
3. You can set limits for cellular networks and Wi-Fi networks on a per-app basis. From the list, tap the application you want to restrict.
If you want to restrict the connection to the cellular network, toggle the switch next to "Cellular" .For "Wi-Fi" if you want to restrict the connection toggle the switch next to Wi-Fi network.
4. You also can restrict the connection from the background to the cellular network and the Wi-Fi network by unchecking "background data".
* Depending on the application, restricting the connection of the network in the background may restrict the function of the application.
5. You can also restrict all apps by disabling the switch next to "All apps".
To restrict the connection to the cellular network, make settings from "Cellular" tab and for "Wi-Fi" tab to restrict connection to Wi-Fi network.