Please follow the steps below to troubleshoot when your mobile network can’t be shared issue:
1. Please make sure “Wi-Fi hotspot” option is ON.
The path of this option: “Setting” > “Connections” > Hotspot & tethering” > “Wi-Fi hotspot”,
"Allowed devices only" > option is Off
If the option was On already, please try restarting the option and share your network again.
2. Try changing your Wi-Fi hotspot setting: Select “Setting” > “Netwok & Internet” > Hotspot & tethering” > “Wi-Fi hotspot”, change the Hotspot name and Hotspot password.
3. Please make sure the other devices input the correct password to access your network.
4. Please make sure the 3G/LTE mobile network is working normally.
5. When many devices are connected to your network at the same time, this will cause the network to be slow or unable to connect.
6. Reboot your phone
7. If Hotspot can work normally in Safe mode, then the problem may be caused by 3rd party APP software. Please reboot your device and then try the hotspot function again.
8. Backup your personal data in your device and do factory data reset.
This information may not be suitable for all the products from the same category/series. Some of the screen shots and operations could be different from the software versions.