1. Shut the power of phone/tablet immediately and remove battery if it's removable, and also remove power cord if it's connected.
2. Wipe out liquid on the screen/case of phone/ tablet with clean paper towel.
3. Tilt the phone/ tablet at sink so the liquid remained in the phone / tablein is able to run out.
4. Wipe the phone/ tablet again with a clean paper towel.
5. Leave the phone/ tablet to dry for at least 24 hours. Note: NEVER dry the phone/ tablet with hair dryer since the heat could possibly deform the case.
6. After the phone/ tablet has been dried properly, connect it to power source and try to turn it on again. If the phone/ tablet is still functioning, please backup all your important files/data.
7. Whether the phone/ tablet is still functioning, we strongly recommend you contact ASUS Service Center and arrange an inspection and maintenance in order to prevent any malfunction potentially caused by oxidation and corrosion.