cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 5z after Android 10 Update No network and crashing continuesly

sajikv1985
Star I
DL2IS37WG4J6.jpg
After updating to android 10 my azuszenphone 5z not showing network connection, if i trying to call someone error showing to off aeroplane mode even its allready off.
Please help.
2 REPLIES 2

sudhirvij2k
Star I
Getting the same problem from last 2 months now....any solution (restarting, factory reset, Sim card replacement, Sim card tray in out, etc. - nothing helps)

pioustm
Star II
sajikv1985

DL2IS37WG4J6.jpg

After updating to android 10 my azuszenphone 5z not showing network connection, if i trying to call someone error showing to off aeroplane mode even its allready off.

Please help.

Zenfone 5z after Android 10 Update No network and crashing continuesly
I too have the same problem. I did a trick from XDA forum. Not sure it will work for you.
Prerequisites: update software to 100.10.170.70 (I did it manually)
1.Drain your battery to 4 percentage and turnoff your mobile.
2.Then restart in download mode( press volume down and power button simultaneously).
3.Then in download mode wait for the battery to drain out completely.
4.When battery runs out of power press the power button again to see that baterry is fully down i.e no response while clicking power button.
Final step recharge your phone upto 10 or 20 percent and turn on your mobile. And wait for sometime. The XDA author says by doing so the radio component resets completely. I am not the author. But it worked for me.
I tried this method two times. Not guaranteeing anything. No harm in trying when official service assistants doesn't help much. All the best.