This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System UI

MD
Star II
Have you guys ever noticed that when you are using any apps and suddenly somebody call you then that call cover all your screen and force you to either receive or disconnect the call for using the apps you were using earlier.
Is there any solution I have asked the asus 3-4 back and they agreed about this problem and promised that he will take care of this problem but still waiting for the solutions.
Guy's I am using 5z and I am talking about that.
5z phone service is not like any other android phone.
Just take a example of max pro m1 whenever call come to max pro m1 it doesn't cover whole your screen.
4 REPLIES 4

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
MD

Have you guys ever noticed that when you are using any apps and suddenly somebody call you then that call cover all your screen and force you to either receive or disconnect the call for using the apps you were using earlier.

Is there any solution I have asked the asus 3-4 back and they agreed about this problem and promised that he will take care of this problem but still waiting for the solutions.

Guy's I am using 5z and I am talking about that.

5z phone service is not like any other android phone.

Just take a example of max pro m1 whenever call come to max pro m1 it doesn't cover whole your screen.

System UI
Max pro m1 has stock android UI and zenfone 5Z has zen UI so call screen interface may vary accordingly
Also this issue is alredy been discussed several times but that is what it is asus has decided to implement in ZEN UI for now,may be in future if asus decides it may be changed

MD
Star II
Thanks for the comment bro I know what you are telling but don't you think asus must need to do something to bring the same service which has been given to asus max pro m1 or any other android phone like mi,one+, samsung and many more.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
MD

Thanks for the comment bro I know what you are telling but don't you think asus must need to do something to bring the same service which has been given to asus max pro m1 or any other android phone like mi,one+, samsung and many more.

View post
I agree, but already zenui 6 is more close to stock now hopefully soon ur request may come to reality what we all can do is just wait 😊

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/75752#Comment_75752

I agree, but already zenui 6 is more close to stock now hopefully soon ur request may come to reality what we all can do is just wait 😊

View post
Waiting...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................