This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck in BSOD Loop

Trequartista
Star I
Hey folks! This is my first time posting so please ignore if I make a few mistakes. I am stuck in BSOD loop and can't seem to figure out what is wrong. 
Here is the information I have:

* One morning I switched my PC on and after pc post received a BSOD error 0x00000e. The pc would then go on restarting and coming up with the same error. 
*After three tries I got the option to enter into recovery environment and so I did but the pc restarts normally (not in RE) and gives the same BSOD as before.
*I tried removing all hardware one at a time and kept getting the same BSOD. Switched between only mouse and only keyboard too to no avail.
*Switched between RAMs and slots. Removed the GPU. Same result.
I haven't removed the cooler yet.
*Made a bootable usb using windows media creation tool. Went into BIOS to boot from it. After POST for about 10-15 seconds I see the blue windows logo of the creation tool and a loading icon below it and I then get a BSOD windows PNP watchdog error.
* Tried disconnecting both storage and then boot from the usb. Same result. Went into the BIOS to disable secure boot. Didn't help. Restore BIOS options to default. Same BSOD. Ran out of ideas. Thinking of clearing the CMOS next. Lol. Help pls.

Specs:
Intel i7 7700K 4.2Ghz (not overclocked)
Strix Z270e motherboard BIOS ver: 1302
Two sticks of 8GB G-skill 2133Mhz
Nzxt x61 AIO
NVIDIA GTX 1070
Two 256 GB SSD samsung evo 840 and 850. The boot drive was the 840.
Any help is much appreciated.
0 REPLIES 0