This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photography Experience Using Zenfone Live L1

hideki_elixir
Star I

It has been more than 2 months already since I received my brand new Zenfone Live L1. As a mobile photographer, one thing that matters to me is the smartphone's camera. And I will be sharing with you my mobile photography experience using the Zenfone Live L1.

First let's review the specifications of this mobile unit. Zenfone Live L1 has a capacity of 16gb internal memory and can support upto 2 terabytes of microsd card. It has a 5.5 inch 18:9 ratio display powered by a Snapdragon 425 processor with a battery of 3000 mah. It runs on Android Oreo (Go Edition). For its camera, the rear camera has an 8 megapixel with f2.0 aperture, phase detection auto focus and a LED flash while the front camera has a 5 megapixel with f2.4 aperture, and a soft LED flash. Pixelmaster modes include Auto, Beauty, Panorama, Timelapse and 8 various filters. Furthermore, It supports HDR and Portrait mode feature. For video recording, both rear and front camera supports 1080p FHD video recording at 30fps and also enables you to takes still photos while video recording.

Rear Camera:

Front Camera:

Pixelmaster modes:

In my experience, photos captured using the Zenfone Live L1 are a suprise for me. While the live viewing on the camera interface does not give justice, the processed shot looks really decent even when I still view it on my Zenfone 5 (2018). Photos are vibrant, colors are alive, details are good, and has a great dynamic range.

Though it struggles on the night scene or lowlight as it shoots slow and photos look a bit smudged, sometimes just enough light and proper exposure control will yield good results.

Selfies are really decent when shot under great lighting. Night selfies were the same results as I said above and I personally do not like using the front flash but will give better shots when utilized.

Overall, for its very affordable price, you'll really have a decent camera especially when you are using it on daylight or with good lighting. And with a great specs and nice built, It will surely be satisfying when you are considering a budget friendly smartphone with focus on the camera.

Here are my other shots using the Zenfone Live L1 (edited with Snapseed or Lightroom mobile already)

6 REPLIES 6

simpal
Star I
Please update Asus Zenfone live l1android pie

looks nice and profesional, is this raw asus camera photo or editing involved?

hideki_elixir
Star I
Thanks for your appreciation! Btw some are raw shots while some were edited with Lightroom mobile

jhezreel1996
Star I