This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

January Update Review and Few requests

aamod_v8
Zen Master I
Got the january update and really happy to see regular and timely support from side of Asus. The changes in January update are welcome. NOtification bar now has brightness slider, UI has somewhat big fonts makes it look good, status bar also has nice alignment and placement. Battery has improved for me.
Small jitters like CTS certification and pay protect certification also resolved.
Once again i request you Asus to please revert back lower value to shutter speed to 1/4 instead of 1/10 in auto mode of our camera for better low light photography and please give us manual control over EIS like initial Android pie builds.
A bit of sound clarity is also appreciated in addition (if possible)
@CH_ASUS please try to resolve these issues rest the phone is running really nice
3 REPLIES 3

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
aamod.v8

Got the january update and really happy to see regular and timely support from side of Asus. The changes in January update are welcome. NOtification bar now has brightness slider, UI has somewhat big fonts makes it look good, status bar also has nice alignment and placement. Battery has improved for me.

Small jitters like CTS certification and pay protect certification also resolved.

Once again i request you Asus to please revert back lower value to shutter speed to 1/4 instead of 1/10 in auto mode of our camera for better low light photography and please give us manual control over EIS like initial Android pie builds.

@CH_ASUS please try to resolve these issues rest the phone is running really nice

Also what do you think about some camera feature addon from 6Z to 5Z like shutter button zoom function for smoother transition for zooming would be gr8 in video shoothings and also lense switching @CH_ASUS @aamod.v8

It seems ASUS pulled back new firmware bro ?release notes now has nothing new for 5Z m still on .98 its been really a long wait for january security patch and now this bluetooth bug forced them to pull back??‍♂️? i wish asus to come up new build really soon which is much more appreciable ?

aamod_v8
Zen Master I

amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/15923/january-update-review-and-few-requests

Also what do you think about some camera feature addon from 6Z to 5Z like shutter button zoom function for smoother transition for zooming would be gr8 in video shoothings and also lense switching @CH_ASUS @aamod.v8

It seems ASUS pulled back new firmware bro ?release notes now has nothing new for 5Z m still on .98 its been really a long wait for january security patch and now this bluetooth bug forced them to pull back??‍♂️? i wish asus to come up new build really soon which is much more appreciable ?

View post
Same here. I am using the current 36 update. wish the new update provides us with stable software. Please @CH_ASUS awaiting reply

Aryan202
Community Legend I
aamod.v8

Need those power button customisation options like 6z/Rog 2 too