This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm D.Y.I.N.G to know when Zenfone 7 and ROG III will be released

nstaysha
Star II
I've been an Asus fan for years now and I'm constantly on the look out for recent news on release dates or anything about Asus smartphones. Currently, I'm a Zenfone Max Pro M1 user after adamantly sticking to the Zenfone 2 laser for 5 years! despite friends insisting I should switch to the more mainstream phone brands🙄. Not that I dont think other phone brands are impressive too.. I just really trust Asus cause I think it's the only company making significant upgrades to their products instead of just barfing out numerous smartphones in a single year with only minor step ups.
I was looking to to get the Zenfone 6 last year but it didn't quite reach the Malaysian market😪 but I'm deadset on getting the next one. I hope this pandemic isn't getting too much in the way of Asus releasing new smartphones, specifically the Zenfone 7 and ROG III that I've been reading articles about. Anyone else on board?
7 REPLIES 7

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
nstaysha

I've been an Asus fan for years now and I'm constantly on the look out for recent news on release dates or anything about Asus smartphones. Currently, I'm a Zenfone Max Pro M1 user after adamantly sticking to the Zenfone 2 laser for 5 years! despite friends insisting I should switch to the more mainstream phone brands🙄. Not that I dont think other phone brands are impressive too.. I just really trust Asus cause I think it's the only company making significant upgrades to their products instead of just barfing out numerous smartphones in a single year with only minor step ups.

I was looking to to get the Zenfone 6 last year but it didn't quite reach the Malaysian market😪 but I'm deadset on getting the next one. I hope this pandemic isn't getting too much in the way of Asus releasing new smartphones, specifically the Zenfone 7 and ROG III that I've been reading articles about. Anyone else on board?

Zenfone 7 n Rog 3 are surely incoming and alredy confirmed by mod that too with zenui 7.0 but launch date is not fixed yet and they are still discussing
I think May be pretty soon as ROG 3 has been spoted on Geekbench today mostly in coming 2-3 months ur excitement will change into reality to use them
Thankyou😊

Sufyan
Rising Star I
I decided not to buy any other Asus device anymore I was in love with it until I got 5z after that I really got to know how much they really reply to the customers on this form I just come here every few days to see now what new problems people are facing in there old and new devices (6z and Rog 2 ) and the Asus team barely replies anyone, I'm so done with them lol, I decided not to get any other Asus device it's better if was pay a lil extra to one plus and get a better device and better services

Aryan202
Community Legend I
nstaysha

Pretty excited about Zenfone 7
I read an article yesterday that stated it should be here by Q2 or Q3
Q2 is almost over tho

nstaysha
Star II
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/28724/im-d-y-i-n-g-to-know-when-zenfone-7-and-rog-iii-will-be...

Zenfone 7 n Rog 3 are surely incoming and alredy confirmed by mod that too with zenui 7.0 but launch date is not fixed yet and they are still discussing

I think May be pretty soon as ROG 3 has been spoted on Geekbench today mostly in coming 2-3 months ur excitement will change into reality to use them

Thankyou😊

View post
Yeahh.. I read this recent news on the ROG 3 as soon as it popped out in my google news update yesterday and I thought, what a lovely coincidence. 😂 I just hope the Zenfone 7 will be more available in Malaysia. If the rumored specs are true.. I'm pre-ordering!