This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heating and camera focussing issue in zenfone 5z

Guri27
Rising Star I
After the last update in 5z, which is 100.10.107.70 , phone is heating while charging, using social apps and playing games pubg, nobodies etc. It is completely heated up as i have to remove the charging and leave it for a while. 2nd thing is rear camera is not focusing properly as it gives the blurry image most of the times. Fix the heating issue asap. Really frustrating this is. @Kris_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @kikoly @aamod.v8 please report the issue to mods or devs and solve the issue asap. Please.
13 REPLIES 13

aamod_v8
Zen Master I
Guri27

After the last update in 5z, which is 100.10.107.70 , phone is heating while charging, using social apps and playing games pubg, nobodies etc. It is completely heated up as i have to remove the charging and leave it for a while. 2nd thing is rear camera is not focusing properly as it gives the blurry image most of the times. Fix the heating issue asap. Really frustrating this is. @Kris_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @kikoly @aamod.v8 please report the issue to mods or devs and solve the issue asap. Please.

Heating and camera focussing issue in zenfone 5z
Did not experience heating issue. please try scheduled charging. Summers tend to cause the heating problem most often. As regards camera please clean the cache and memory for your pixelmaster app, then force stop the app and launch again. see if that else, else visit service centre

aamod_v8
Zen Master I
Oh its you.........

Abhinav
Zen Master I
Summer season has already started. So be prepare for high ambient temperature which will directly cause high device temperature.

Try to stay in cool palce.

aamod_v8
Zen Master I
Abhinav

Summer season has already started. So be prepare for high ambient temperature which will directly cause high device temperature.

Try to stay in cool palce.

View post
exactly i advised the same thing