MaxDoc832) if in watsapp callers can hear you and only on loudspeaker from phone app than this is bug
Hi to the community!
I have two or three things to say about Android 10 update v100...
1. It's the most smooth Android I ever saw.
2. Issues with phone calls: I tried several times, the phone app I mean the phone calls don't allow me to speak, the caller or the receiver can't hear a thing I said. (WhatsApp works also put phone app in speaker loud...)
3. I can't find anywhere the screenshot capability that phone has in Pie: even three options to do screenshot we had.
Anyone can help? Thanks a lot in advance, my Zenfone 5z rocks... So far.
amitgarde3So... I did it. Now I will try in the next days. I recently found the Screenshot button on power hold button ... Appears with shutdown reboot etc ...
2) if in watsapp callers can hear you and only on loudspeaker from phone app than this is bug
you can follow this steps
settings>apps & notifications>phone app>clear cache>clear storage
if this doesnt help then u can try factory reset which will surely fix almost every bug u face 😊
3) for screenshot u are describing i didnt get uhh... Which 3 options but in A10 u can still take screeshots by pressing volume down key and lock key at once and also via notification panel by clicking on screenshot option in quick settings 😊