cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bugs Zenfone 5z Firmware 100.10.107.36

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
Hi,
After the update the notification LED does not turn green when the phone is fully charged if it is completely off.
The problem also continues because when the phone is switched on (from complete shutdown), it sometimes asks that the preferred data network be selected.
Are these problems known?
Will they be fixed in the next update?
29 REPLIES 29

aamod_v8
Zen Master I
fjaviergj

I have made the factory reset and the problem persists. The LED is red with the phone completely off and charged. I don't remember if the LED was orange before when it had a certain charge like when it is charging while it is on. In summary, the charging LED does not work properly with the phone turned off and if it works correctly with the phone turned on.

I see that I am not the only one affected. Maybe the ones that work for you, if you do a factory reset you also have this problem.

View post
i did perform a factory reset after i updated to A10. and its working fine for me. I still insist you visit service centre or PM to any mod here and clarify. ?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
fjaviergj

I have made the factory reset and the problem persists. The LED is red with the phone completely off and charged. I don't remember if the LED was orange before when it had a certain charge like when it is charging while it is on. In summary, the charging LED does not work properly with the phone turned off and if it works correctly with the phone turned on.

I see that I am not the only one affected. Maybe the ones that work for you, if you do a factory reset you also have this problem.

View post
It's a known issue which we're working on solving. No need to visit service center

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/45452#Comment_45452

It's a known issue which we're working on solving. No need to visit service center

View post
Hey can we get these in the next fota:
1. Power button customisation options (like 6z and Rog 2)
2. Status bar icon manager
3. .46 update has some random stutters in the UI (I'll appreciate if it gets solved in the next fota 😄 )
Battery optimisation and everything else is perfect
Btw just out of curiosity what's the update schedule from here for 5z, considering it's going to complete it's two years
Is it just security patches for us now ? ( As it's an non priority device now) or we would get to see some "surprises" along the way as porting of new stuff from Zenfone 6 etc (Zen UI 7) *wink*

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/47789#Comment_47789

Hey can we get these in the next fota:

1. Power button customisation options (like 6z and Rog 2)

2. Status bar icon manager

3. .46 update has some random stutters in the UI (I'll appreciate if it gets solved in the next fota 😄 )

Battery optimisation and everything else is perfect

Btw just out of curiosity what's the update schedule from here for 5z, considering it's going to complete it's two years

Is it just security patches for us now ? ( As it's an non priority device now) or we would get to see some "surprises" along the way as porting of new stuff from Zenfone 6 etc (Zen UI 7) *wink*

View post
Battery still needs some more optimisations during gaming and normal usage
Also stutter in gameplay during multi-touch still needs to be fixed like pubg and many other
Alredy on latest update .46
6FIA3RDWB2WX.jpg
GKFTU9QQN2FD.jpg
@Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS

BrunoF20
Zen Master I
The battery led doesn't change to green when fully charged if the phone is charging while turned off.
Battery drain is two times worse than the first Android 10 Stable, and ten times worse than Android 9.
The volume controls under setting are glitching.
All the system is stuttering like an Xiaomi's intermediate device.
The touch panel is presenting a low DPI mouse behavior, getting worse while more fingers are touching at the same time. It causes the impossibility of having a flagship gaming experience, like it's better to play on ZenFone 5 than in 5Z (and it's really is, video proof by JonathanSR some replies above).