This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery drainaging Zenfone 6z

Battery life shortant to one day when I brought this it was 48 hrs ,what is the solution for it
4 REPLIES 4

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
As you install more and more apps, battery life will go down. This will happen on any phone. If your battery life has gone down more than it should is hard to say since it depends on how you use the phone

kalmah
Rising Star I
 ASUS zenfone 6 about a week and battery life is more than 2 days, I use it quite intensively and have it as a business, so far satisfaction.

Guilhem
Star II
As you install more and more apps, battery life will go down. This will happen on any phone. If your battery life has gone down more than it should is hard to say since it depends on how you use the phone
Are you saying that this is normal that the battery life goes from 48 hours to 24 hours just because he installed many apps?  That would be really weird.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Guilhem

Are you saying that this is normal that the battery life goes from 48 hours to 24 hours just because he installed many apps?  That would be really weird.
View post
I could be one app. The more apps you install, the more likely it is that you install one that use a lot of power. It might not use all this extra battery by it self but it can keep other apps or functions in the OS active. Usage that might not be visible in the battery usage overview. There are so many things that can cause battery drain.