This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio level issue in .72 update

dpstar7582
Rising Star II
@CH_ASUS audiowizard equaliser again created issue in .72 update (Zenfone 5z) ? (downloaded full ROM of .72)
Updated to .72 today and Asus solved audio distortion(crackling) issue when third party equaliser is turned on is solved but when I'm listening through Poweramp or Gaana with custom equaliser the audiowizard audio level from 1 to 6 are same I can feel the Change of audio level from level 7 did clear storage, disabled and enabled audiowizard but didn't solve?
It doesn't even change bass, treble level when I manually change it... 

5 REPLIES 5

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
From your feedback I take it that now it is a different set of issue?   

1. Volume bar of what is same? Each AudioWizard frequency setting? When playing music through PowerAmp.
2. Bass / Treble settings in AudioWizard dont work with PowerAmp playback?

Br
CH

dpstar7582
Rising Star II
@CH_ASUS
1. Volume levels from 1 to 6 remains same while using third party equaliser like Poweramp and Gaana. (It solves when No DVC is turned on, the solution which you gave last time but it's not the full solution) 
2. When the volume levels between 1 to 6 is set while listening through Poweramp or Gaana with equaliser ON, then even though bass/ treble levels when increased, it remains constant. 

(I can say the distortion issue resolved in .72 update but volume control levels issue arrived.)

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
1. Volume levels 1 to 6 <- The Asus System wide volume settings, correct? (Using the hardware volume keys, etc)
1.a DVC Off, -  Issue 1 goes away. But DVC on -> Issue 1 comes back.  ?
2. Playing a song through PowerAmp or Gaana,  using PowerAmp's Equalizer.  Then going into AudioWizard and change Bass/Treble , nothing happens?

And this is listening through loudspeakers or the headphone jack, or bluetooth?

The reason for asking much more details is that our devs couldnt reproduce this.. so need more info on the steps.

Br
CH

dpstar7582
Rising Star II
@CH_ASUS 
I'm using open SL ES output on poweramp to be exact. 
The NO DVC option is in Audio->output->open SL es output->no DVC option.