This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RGB Strix replacement fans

Mbrown22073
Star I

Anyone know where I can get replacement fans for the asus rog ryunjin II 360. I don't need to replace them I would just like to have all the same fans in my case. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Aureliannn_ASUS

Hi @Mbrown22073 ,

based on your question, it is suggest that you can visit the official ASUS support website for your region and search for replacement parts or accessories for your specific liquid cooler model.

When searching for replacement fans, pay attention to the specifications and dimensions to ensure they are compatible with your ASUS ROG Ryunjin II 360 liquid cooler.

If possible, try to find fans that match the specifications of the original fans to maintain consistent performance and aesthetics in your case.

Thank you.

ASUS USA

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Aureliannn_ASUS

Hi @Mbrown22073 ,

based on your question, it is suggest that you can visit the official ASUS support website for your region and search for replacement parts or accessories for your specific liquid cooler model.

When searching for replacement fans, pay attention to the specifications and dimensions to ensure they are compatible with your ASUS ROG Ryunjin II 360 liquid cooler.

If possible, try to find fans that match the specifications of the original fans to maintain consistent performance and aesthetics in your case.

Thank you.

ASUS USA

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.