Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My asus rog phone 3 have a black screen

johnmaw1333
Star I
System: android 10
Battery or AC: 6000 mA
Model: asus rog phone 3 tencent edition
Detailed description: my phone's screen is black always its the 4rd time it becomes like this previosly it was turnig on after putting it on charge and restart it by (power button + volume down) but this time its not turning on and its red light blinking its charge is 100% because its still charging while on charge and coming sounds from it only the screen is black my brother had the same problem but with update it got fixed and mine not getting upates because its rom got changed from chinese rom to global rom and thats why updates will not come and this will not getting fixed please someone help me and give some advices

1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS
johnmaw1333
  1. System: android 10
  2. Battery or AC: 6000 mA
  3. Model: asus rog phone 3 tencent edition
  4. Detailed description: my phone's screen is black always its the 4rd time it becomes like this previosly it was turnig on after putting it on charge and restart it by (power button + volume down) but this time its not turning on and its red light blinking its charge is 100% because its still charging while on charge and coming sounds from it only the screen is black my brother had the same problem but with update it got fixed and mine not getting upates because its rom got changed from chinese rom to global rom and thats why updates will not come and this will not getting fixed please someone help me and give some advices

My asus rog phone 3 have a black screen
@johnmaw1333
Since this section is laptop community, if you have mobile phone product problems that need to be reported, you can report to the following forums. https://zentalk.asus.com/en/categories/rog3-ww Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.