Star I
System:
Battery or AC:
Model: SZA5402
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:I bought an ASUS Vivobook S 14X OLED (S5402ZA, 12th Gen Intel) at Costco TODAY December 9 2022. I have an Asus Account as I already own 4 Asus Routers. When I bought my Notebook at Costco today I says there is a 2 year warranty (see screen shot). But the box says 1 year. (See screen shot). The problem is that I registered the product today and It now says "Warranty valid until May 17 2023". This is only 5 months of warranty!! I understand that this is an error. At least I should have 1 year warranty as per box or 24 months as per Costco web site. Can anyone at ASUS support help with this awful error?
Also inside box says a 1 year complimentary Accidental Damage Protection will be given when I register the product. Can I have proof of this one year protection? I don't find it any place in my account.
Help from ASUS people here apreciated

costco-asus-notebook-1.png
asus-box.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

skepdoc
Star I
Any person from ASUS that can point me to the right place and help with my situation?😐

Falcon_ASUS
skepdoc

Any person from ASUS that can point me to the right place and help with my situation?😐

View post
@skepdoc
I checked it is indeed a one year warranty. 
I think it might be an error on Costco's website description, and I would recommend that you report to Costco to see if you can return or exchange the item. 
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.