This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus TUF M4 cant pair on Bluetooth mode

IIM99
Star I

On the manual it says that you have click left , right button and dpi at the same time and should start blinking blue light, but in my case when i switch to bluetooth it start blinking instantly and doesnt pair

9 REPLIES 9

Aureliannn_ASUS

Hi @IIM99 ,

may I ask have you update your mouse and dongle's firmware to the latest version?

You need to connect the USB dongle to a USB port, and set you gaming mouse to the RF 2.4G Wireless mode.

Next, download and install the Armoury Crate.

If you have make sure that the mouse and dongle's firmware is at the latest version but you still cannot pair under bluetooth mode, please provide the log.

After initiating the log recording, you can perform the process of setting your mouse to Bluetooth wireless mode. 

Make sure the logs indicate the entire pairing process fails.
For log operation steps, please refer to Q5: What is App Diagnostics? (New Feature)
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1043747/#a14
After recording the log, please upload it to the cloud, approve access, and PM me the link.
Additionally, kindly provide the product serial number too, thank you.

IIM99
Star I

Yea i have everything up-to date , and bro "connect the USB dongle to a USB port" , how do you think i connected it in the first place ? 2.4 Ghz works fine the bluetooth mode doesnt want to work 

Hi @IIM99 ,

If you have make sure that the mouse and dongle's firmware is at the latest version but you still cannot pair under bluetooth mode, please provide the log.

After initiating the log recording, you can perform the process of setting your mouse to Bluetooth wireless mode. 

Make sure the logs indicate the entire pairing process fails.
For log operation steps, please refer to Q5: What is App Diagnostics? (New Feature)
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1043747/#a14
After recording the log, please upload it to the cloud, approve access, and PM me the link.
Additionally, kindly provide the product serial number too, thank you.