This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus TUF M4 cant pair on Bluetooth mode

IIM99
Star I

On the manual it says that you have click left , right button and dpi at the same time and should start blinking blue light, but in my case when i switch to bluetooth it start blinking instantly and doesnt pair

9 REPLIES 9

Hi @IIM99 ,

thanks for providing the log.

Could you kindly provide the screenshot of the Armoury Crate?

Could you clarify if this issue recently occurred?
Can other devices connect via Bluetooth to the computer in question without any problems?
Is the Bluetooth pairing successful when attempting to pair the mouse with another computer?

Also, send the product serial number via private messege to me.

Thank you.

IIM99
Star I

My computer doesnt have bluetooth . Isnt the dongle of the mouse bluetooth ?

Hi @IIM99 ,

since the issue you encountered involves the mouse not being able to pair in Bluetooth mode, we'd like to confirm if the mouse can pair with another laptop using Bluetooth mode. 

The dongle is not for the mouse's Bluetooth mode; it's for the 2.4GHz wireless mode. 

This mouse has two connection modes: 2.4GHz wireless and Bluetooth. 

Could you please confirm if you're currently unable to use the mouse when connected to the dongle or when using Bluetooth? 

If you're using Bluetooth mode, you don't need to connect the dongle. 

Please refer to the connection steps for both modes below. 

Bluetooth:

RF wireless 2.4G:

Thank you.

Sorry to drop here...
but have an issue with my mouse too..
not moving...though buttons and scroll work, led is changing color if pushed , connected by 2.4Gh.
Same behavior on laptop and atx.

IIM99
Star I

I called the Asus support yesterday and they told me that the receiver that the mouse comes with doesn't work in bluetooth mode I understood everything, so yea , I even paired it with my phone and used it on my phone ( it was interesting) to try the bluetooth mode. 
Anyway thanks for the support and one tip from me. Stop asking your questions like this "Could you please confirm..." because you sound in my hand like a police officer asking me question in court