This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 11 22H2 Draining Battery So Much??

zakisuzaki13
Star I
System: Window 11 22H2
Battery or AC: Battery
Model: ROG Flow X13 GV301QC
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
hai guys,
just wondering why my battery life is draining so fast after updating to the latest windows 11 22H2. I used to use my laptop for about 9 hours for office work with secondary GPU turn off and about 5 hours with secondary GPU on. Now, it just can stay for abour 4 hours when secondary GPU off and around 2 hours when secondary GPU on. been using this Windows 11 22H2 for several days now. is it my laptop compatiblity or the windows 11 bugs?
even I just using words and spotify on my work, it just stay for abour 4 hours from 100% to 30% battery. And when I sleep the laptop, it draining like Half the battery capacity. Can someone explain this, please??
CPU: AMD Ryzen R9-5900HS
2nd GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3050 
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
zakisuzaki13
  1. System: Window 11 22H2
  2. Battery or AC: Battery
  3. Model: ROG Flow X13 GV301QC
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

hai guys,

just wondering why my battery life is draining so fast after updating to the latest windows 11 22H2. I used to use my laptop for about 9 hours for office work with secondary GPU turn off and about 5 hours with secondary GPU on. Now, it just can stay for abour 4 hours when secondary GPU off and around 2 hours when secondary GPU on. been using this Windows 11 22H2 for several days now. is it my laptop compatiblity or the windows 11 bugs?

even I just using words and spotify on my work, it just stay for abour 4 hours from 100% to 30% battery. And when I sleep the laptop, it draining like Half the battery capacity. Can someone explain this, please??

CPU: AMD Ryzen R9-5900HS

2nd GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3050 

Windows 11 22H2 Draining Battery So Much??
@zakisuzaki13
I would suggest that you can refer to the following FAQ for troubleshooting.
[Notebook] Troubleshooting - How to fix the short battery life problem | Official Support | ASUS Glo...Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.