This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stylus pairing with ZenBook 13

gigbrewster
Star I
I bought the ZenBook 14 months ago and only today unboxed the stylus. I have wasted a whole afternoon trying to get it to pair with the ZenBook and failed despite using YouTube and other forums seeking help. Can anyone help me out with how to get the stylus into pairing mode and signed up as a Bluetooth device on my laptop so I can use it? I need to get a digital signature in place on a document and I am loosing patience fast. Thanks in advance
1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS
gigbrewster

I bought the ZenBook 14 months ago and only today unboxed the stylus. I have wasted a whole afternoon trying to get it to pair with the ZenBook and failed despite using YouTube and other forums seeking help. Can anyone help me out with how to get the stylus into pairing mode and signed up as a Bluetooth device on my laptop so I can use it? I need to get a digital signature in place on a document and I am loosing patience fast. Thanks in advance

Stylus pairing with ZenBook 13
@gigbrewster
Could you please tell me the model of the laptop you are using and the photo of the stylus ?
[Notebook] How to check the model name and BIOS version | Official Support | ASUS GlobalThank you.