Star I
System: rog zephyrus m15
Battery or AC: Battery
Model: ROG Zephyrus M15 GU502LW
Frequency of occurrence: always
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:So it happened a while ago. One time i start to release that there was a fps drop while playing games due to overheating. I found out that the speed of the laptop drops for no reason during games thuz causing it to overheat. When i switch the mode in Armoury crate to turbo mode, the fan speed rises to and stay consistent at 8000 rpm, but after a minute or so while gaming, the fan speed just gets lower for no reason to 6700 rpm.
9則回覆 9

Falcon_ASUS
KEVIN NAH

Hello Blake,

So is there a cause to this problem?

View post
@KEVIN NAH
能否了解您是在執行什麼程式(名稱)、當下是執行多少程式、執行多久的時間?
若將筆電重新啟動後,狀況是否依舊?
謝謝

KEVIN_NAH
Star I
Hello Falcon,
So it doesn't matter what software i run, or how many or how long. Whenever i swithced the mode to turbo the rpm rises to 8000 but slowly decreases to 6000 rpm after a minute or so. And it have been a frequent occurrence. I tried restarting the laptop, updating armoury crate but nothing seems to work.

Falcon_ASUS
KEVIN NAH

Hello Falcon,

So it doesn't matter what software i run, or how many or how long. Whenever i swithced the mode to turbo the rpm rises to 8000 but slowly decreases to 6000 rpm after a minute or so. And it have been a frequent occurrence. I tried restarting the laptop, updating armoury crate but nothing seems to work.

View post
@KEVIN NAH
好的,我們會再轉請技術單位協助確認問題現象是否可重演
如有進度更新,會立即與您回覆
謝謝

KEVIN_NAH
Star I
@Falcon_ASUS
Thank you very much

Falcon_ASUS
KEVIN NAH

@Falcon_ASUS

Thank you very much

View post
@KEVIN NAH
技術單位表示,建議可先嘗試做以下更新,再確認狀況有無改善
1.至官網或MyASUS更新BIOS至最新版:312
GU502LW - Support2.Armoury Crate請用Uninstall tool(V1.1.5.0)解除安裝後再使用installer(V3.1.0.0)重新安裝
Armoury Crate - Support謝謝