This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unstable ping on mobile legends only

Asus zenfone 4 ze554kl

So i think this brand new phone hates mobile legends, why? Because my ping is always unstable when i play. But on other games ping is fine.
What I've tried to fix the problem
Soft reset
Hard reset
Wipe cache partition
Clear cache of mobile legends
Scanned with malwarebytes and bitdefender
Changed my ip to static and i also changed my ip address oh and dns too, ive tried many but nothing works so i reset it to normal
Manually updated this phone from nougat to oreo because this phone is weird. This phone doesn't catch new updates and in system update there is suppose to be a button to check for update but mine doesn't have it.

Could someone please help me?

3 REPLIES 3

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi pagsisihan_kaizan
Thank you for your asking. Based on your description, since you already done the Factory Reset, if the issue only appears in a specific app, kindly report to the app developer.
If you have any other question, kindly provide me a video to clarify your question, thank you.

Christine_ASUS

Hi pagsisihan_kaizan

Thank you for your asking. Based on your description, since you already done the Factory Reset, if the issue only appears in a specific app, kindly report to the app developer.

If you have any other question, kindly provide me a video to clarify your question, thank you.

View post
Update: it lags on every online games. I've tried heroes evolved, marvel super war and league of masters. Always unstable ping  

Ok i will provide you some videos.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Wait for your video. Meanwhile, please check if your internal storage is enough or not.