waitingmoon
Star I
ZF Model: ZB631KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: PKQ1.WW_Phone-16.2017.1906.066-20190611
Frequency of Occurrence: everytime
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Hello there, as the title, the notch area is weird after upgrading my ZB631KL to Android 9 Pie.. 100% reproducible. 1. Turn on or restart the phone 2. The notch area is still normal 3. Rotate the screen once (into landscape mode), the notch area turn into more 'square-ish' 4. Install or uninstall one app whatever, the notch area backs normal Normal Weird Also, I recorded step 4 video. [YT=width=420 height=315,align=left]H6BsQyvsBj0[/YT] please fix this issue. thanks
3 REPLIES 3

albertkes
Rising Star I
You apparently have nothing to do ...

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Hi waitingmoon We are sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Could you recorded the video of step 3 ? Did you encounter the probelm with install or uninstall every app? Please help to confirm, thank you:)

waitingmoon
Star I
Last edited by waitingmoon on 2019/7/2 17:23 Thanks for the reply Selena Here is a video of step 3-4. Sorry for shaking the camera. [YT=width=420 height=315,align=left]kW2p1RVm2_4[/YT] I confirmed step 3-4 with several apps (at least 9-10, pre-install app and third-party app). have not tested with the every apps. New information The shape of the notch backs normal even with the auto update it happend while I was asleep.