Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound improvement on Android 10, WW-17.2018.2012.434 firmware

albertkes
Rising Star I

Option for Windows 10:

1. Install Minimal ADB and Fastboot. (I installed adb-setup-v1.5.2).
2. Go to: Settings - About phone - Find the build number and tap on it several times until you see: "now you are a developer."
3. We go: System -For developers - USB debugging - Turn on.
4. We connect the phone to the computer (without turning off the phone), a message will appear like: enable USB debugging - allow. Android Composite ADB Interface will appear in Device Manager.
5. Run PowerShell as administrator and enter the commands:
adb devices
adb shell pm list packages
adb shell pm disable-user --user 0 dk.icepower.icesound or, if you want to completely remove: adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 dk.icepower.icesound

6. After restarting the device and check the sound.

I managed to fix the sound.

34 REPLIES 34

intys24
Star I
albertkes

Option for Windows 10:

1. Install Minimal ADB and Fastboot. (I installed adb-setup-v1.5.2).

2. Go to: Settings - About phone - Find the build number and tap on it several times until you see: "now you are a developer."

3. We go: System -For developers - USB debugging - Turn on.

4. We connect the phone to the computer (without turning off the phone), a message will appear like: enable USB debugging - allow. Android Composite ADB Interface will appear in Device Manager.

5. Run PowerShell as administrator and enter the commands:

adb devices

adb shell pm list packages

adb shell pm disable-user --user 0 dk.icepower.icesound or, if you want to completely remove: adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 dk.icepower.icesound

6. After restarting the device and check the sound.

I managed to fix the sound.

For a newbie, I tried to do it as per your in instructions but the last part of the command I keep getting an error.
(Unknown command: disable-user --user) I'm new at this, sorry for the inconvenience what am I doing wrong? The first two commands I got But (adb shell pm disable-user --user 0 dk.icepower.icesound) keeps coming up as an error.
7b1ea98473-dca4-405a-a602-37b5940a063e-7d-png.jpg

albertkes
Rising Star I
The command line must be opened from the adb-setup-v1.5.2 folder on the C drive and must be with administrator rights. There is a tutorial on YouTube called "Fix BUG !! Suara Cempreng No Bass Android 10 Developer Version Build 424 | Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1" - maybe it will help you.

RadeonPS
Rising Star II
intys24

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/42378/sound-improvement-on-android-10-ww-17-2018-2012-434-fir...

For a newbie, I tried to do it as per your in instructions but the last part of the command I keep getting an error.

(Unknown command: disable-user --user) I'm new at this, sorry for the inconvenience what am I doing wrong? The first two commands I got But (adb shell pm disable-user --user 0 dk.icepower.icesound) keeps coming up as an error.

View post
Spaces in between matter in commands for parameters.
adb shell pm disable -user --user 0 dk.icepower.icesound
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 dk.icepower.icesound

Yachendra
Rising Star II
intys24

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/42378/sound-improvement-on-android-10-ww-17-2018-2012-434-fir...

View post
Your using PPowerShel, so command is different with command prompt.

Try this:
".\adb shell pm disable-user --user 0 dk.icepower.icesound"

intys24
Star I
Would there be a difference if it's a M1 or M2, as far as disabling icesound?