Did you mean: 

Problems in Android 10 beta 2 of asus max pro m1

hmankoo22
Star III
1 volume of media‚ ringtone of alarm and call are low than Android 9
2 on homescreen google search bar cannot be removed
3 in settings there are some suggestions which cannot be removed
4 screen is not properly round at the corners
5 when u use dark mode on third party apps . Some apps like facebook and snapchat not properly get black in dark mode
6 battery is draining very fast in this update and screen on time of battery is about of 2 days but it cannot even survive 1 day and the battery usage tell us wrong percentage of heavy games like i play pubg adout 2 hr and it drain about 50 percentage and in phone its tell that pubg use 10 percentage please fix this issue.
7 on home screen when u swipe right on screen sometimes the page of google appear but sometimes it not appear.
5 REPLIES 5

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi hmankoo22,
1 volume of media‚ ringtone of alarm and call are low than Android 9:
7 on home screen when u swipe right on screen sometimes the page of google appear but sometimes it not appear.
>> These two issues are expected to be improved through a future firmware update.
We will notify you once it is released.

4 screen is not properly round at the corners:
Could you show us a photo of the behavior? Was this behavior appearing on Android Pie?

2 on homescreen google search bar cannot be removed
This has been confirmed to be the Android 10 AOSP system original design. To ensure system performance and stability, we will keep maintaining Google AOSP system design settings synchronously on ZenFone Max Pro M1.
Sorry for any inconvenience and we appreciate your support for ASUS products.

3 in settings there are some suggestions which cannot be removed
Regarding the inability to remove the recommended Settings, after investigation, the Android 10 platform AOSP system does not provide a removal solution. In order to maintain the stability of ZenFone Max Pro M1 in Android 10, we will continue to provide the recommended Settings. If you have already performed the recommended settings, we suggest that users ignore them and we apologize for the confusion.

5 when u use dark mode on third party apps . Some apps like facebook and snapchat not properly get black in dark mode
After the relevant team's investigation, the black area when using gesture navigation on third party apps is expected behavior of Android 10.
Thanks for your understanding.

6 battery is draining very fast
After upgrading to Android 10, there will be new optimizations to enhance system performance (e.g. touch booster,...), and the chemical properties of Lithium ions may cause the battery capacity to decrease gradually over one year of use. Therefore, the current experience may not be the same as your previous experience. If the current experience is affecting your normal use, we would suggest that users downgrade to Android 9. You may also visit the service center to check the battery health (life cycle remain) and make sure if a new battery replacement is needed for your device when it is over one year of use.
Thanks for your understanding and support for ASUS products. 

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi hmankoo22,
1 volume of media‚ ringtone of alarm and call are low than Android 9:
--> These two issues have been improved in the latest version WW-17.2017.2006.429. You may manually download from our website: https://www.asus.com/supportonly/ZenFone%20Max%20Pro(M1)(ZB601KL)/HelpDesk_BIOS/
Thank you and have a nice day 🙂

mssivasangaran
Star II
Headphones are connected but the sound is heard outside 

mssivasangaran
Star II
Sometimes, I am turn on the hotspot to connect wifi with my laptop but the data is not passing