rita_tersilla
Star I
ZF Model: ZB602KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: Build: PKQ1.WW_Phone-16.2017.1905.053-20190513
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name: Outlook and Airbnb

Dear,I don't receive the notifications from Outlook app and Airbnb app, never. A few days ago the phone crashed, I reset it but by that time I no longer received notifications for these two apps. The others app work fine. Android 9 Buind version: PKQ1.WW_Phone-16.2017.1905.053-20190513 Outlook app version: 3.0.76 Airbnb app version: 19.23 The notifications setup for these two app are enableb and the battery optimization is disabled. Someone can help me to resolve this issue ? Thanks
8 REPLIES 8

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi rita.tersilla, We have checked the Outlook app and the notifications may be received normally. We would suggest you check if you have enabled the notifications in App info & in Outlook app. Tap and hold Outlook app > app info > notifications > On. In Outlook app > Settings > Notifications > Notifications > All mail. For Airbnb, we would suggest you check if you have enabled the notifications in App info, and Airbnb's settings. Please also tell us what kind of notifications you are unable to receive from Airbnb. Thank you. 🙂

rita_tersilla
Star I
HI Jei_ASUS, Setting notification for Outlook are already enabled. Also for Airbnb are enabled. I cannot receive the push notification, both Outlook and Aribnb. But is very urgent for my to solve this isuue for Outlook, it is my business email. Thanks Rita

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
rita.tersilla posted on 2019/6/12 16:05 HI Jei_ASUS, Setting notification for Outlook are already enabled. Also for Airbnb are enabled.
Hi rita.tersilla, Is the problem still appearing? Are you unable to receive any notifications at all? Thank you 🙂

rita_tersilla
Star I
Unfortunately I still have the problem, no push notification from Outlook and Airbnb. However the very big problem is Outlook, it is my professional email. Some weeks ago the phone crashed, I reset it but by that time I no longer received notifications for these two apps. I also performed the FW upgrade after the reset: Android 9 Buind version: PKQ1.WW_Phone-16.2017.1905.053-20190513 But nothing change, no notification from Outlook (ad Airbnb). I am really thinking to change the phone, a very big disappointment, I bought the phone only 6 months ago. Do you have some advice to solve ? Thanks Rita