This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heating issue and battery drain

After having feb update im lossing so much battery power and its heating when its charging.Its also heating when im playing pubg.😒
23 REPLIES 23

Jer
Star III
Shiresh

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/53825#Comment_53825

i am having the same issues , PFA the Screenshot of Battery History

screenshot-20200606-074506.png

View post
I have same issue! After every update they give, battery life is getting worse! C'mon Asus, why you give me these problem? When I bought your Zenfone 2, the battery stuck at 50%. Now, Zenfone max Pro m2 get battery draining problem! Why is the problem always in battery?

Jer
Star III
rickoaxeldinata

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/87033#Comment_87033

I have same issue! After every update they give, battery life is getting worse! C'mon Asus, why you give me these problem? When I bought your Zenfone 2, the battery stuck at 50%. Now, Zenfone max Pro m2 get battery draining problem! Why is the problem always in battery?

View post
In Zenfone max pro m2 there also other issue and the scariest one is emmc dead issue! When will you give us stable update?

tamal46
Star I
Same issue happening for me. Draining too much charge and phone is always staying heated. When adapter plugin its overheated too much. The charge is draining like hell, not able to charge 100% as it is too much overheated that scare to give more charge. On ideal condition also its staying much heated. I think after the update this happened. Please fix this problem ASAP

naga123638
Star I
Had the same problem though I've tried 'wipe cache partition' as well as calibrate the battery and so far it seems to be the fix for me as well as give my phone a performance boost. I recommend giving these a try.
How to Wipe Cache Partition:
In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few moments.
In the second step start pushing + for a couple of seconds.
Release the when the logo pops up.
When Recovery Mode pops up let go of Volume Down.
In this mode choose "Wipe cache partition" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
When the process end select  and press the once.
Well done!