kararsagarjit
Star I
ZF Model: ZB602KL
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: 060
Frequency of Occurrence: After update
Rooted: No
APP Name:

After the recent December FOTA update, battery is draining rapidly. I used to get 18 hours of battery life since I am a heavy user, but now I am getting less than 12 hours of battery life.
3 REPLIES 3

rana2kroy
Star II
Yes..i am also facing same problem here

suryacoool07
Star I
Hi, when you say that your SOT (Screen on Time) has gone down, can you share the SOT after trying the below: 1. Charge the battery to 100% & use as per your normal usage pattern 2. When the battery strength reaches 10%, go to settings = Battery => Tap on the battery icon & share the graph 3. settings => Battery => Check the screen & share the same Please follow the below steps may improve battery backup: 1. Enable “Power saver” (Settings >Power management) 2. Close apps that are not used (Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, etc.) 3. Adjust sleep time and brightness (Settings > Display) 4. Boost memory when you see memory consumes is high with no app running, 5. check for background running applications, stop/disable unwanted apps, you can manage apps from auto-start manager.

kk9999gada
Star I
Last edited by kk9999gada on 2020/2/8 15:05
zenRS_victor posted on 2020/2/7 22:39 Hi, when you say that your SOT (Screen on Time) has gone down, can you share the SOT after trying th ...
As it can be seen in the graph attached below. WakeLocks and Screen On Time are inversly related. When the Screen is On, there are no Wakelocks and vice versa. I don't have any battery draining apps installed (I'm 100% sure about this), neither I have installed battery saving apps and out of the apps installed, most of them are Force Stopped using Greenify. Note: Reading this might hurt you. But it's not my intention. 1. This doesn't make any sense. I've already Power Saving Mode. Its useless. Battery drain is unaffected. 2. I think its better to use a feature phone then. Why do people use Smartphone then. 3. It has nothing to do with idle battery drain. I guess you know the meaning of "idle". 4. Its such a shame too see you recommending Boost Memory thing. I didn't expected this. 5. There no point in it because Stock Android doesn't have anything called auto start manager.