Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Google Pay

Vlczech
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone Max Pro M1 ZB602KL
Firmware Version: WW-17.2017.2006.429
Rooted or not: original - not modified
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Google Pay 2.112.312533666
In previous (beta version) of Android 10 (I think, that it was WW-16.2017.2005.082), I was able to pay by Google Pay with my card. In this version I'm not able to pay, because device is not certified. It is quite strange / confused, that in beta version Google Pay is OK, but in next version it is broken.

25 REPLIES 25

uspenskiy_ua
Star III
Hi @Christine_ASUS ,
thank you for the instructions, I did following steps:
I downgraded to Android 9, did full reset and tested Google Pay - it was working OK, Google Store said that Device is certified. Therefore the issue is not with my particular device/hardware
Right after that I upgraded to Android 10 build 429 and the issue reproduced - Google Store said that 'Device is NOT certified' and Google Pay did not add the card for in store payment.
Right after that I created bug report that I sent you in private message.
Please let me know if you need any other info / tests / logs from my side to proceed with fixing this bug.
Thank you in advance for your help

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi uspenskiy.ua
Thank you for your reply. To avoid personal information leaking, please check your inbox and provide me the logs and video. Thank you.

Vlczech
Star III
@Christine_ASUS : OK. I have recorded log, but how to drop information about card (number, expiration and CCV)?

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Vlczech
Thank you for your reply. Do you mean bug report or logs? Please check your inbox for further discussing to avoid any personal information leaking.

bap062
Star III
Same issue google play store shows device is not certified...424 version