This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After unlocking via fingerprint instant locking issue

bhmnkushwaha
Star I
Hello Asus community, a new bug found in Android 10 beta 4. After unlocking via fingerprint sensor (becomes faster and accurate than 9) on locking instantly it does not lock in first attempt. Pls fix this too.
2 REPLIES 2

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi bhmnkushwaha
Thank you for your asking. Do you mean that you attempt to lock the device right after fingerprint unlock the device yet you can not success? Kindly refer to the video as my testing process. I didn't encounter the same situation.
Thank you for your asking. Kindly try some stay-at-home troubleshooting tips below:
1. Please try to enter "Safe Mode". If the function works well in Safe Mode yet the issue remains out of Safe Mode, please check on any disturbance from the installed 3rd party apps.
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/
2. Also, please try "the Factory Reset" 
Settings>System>Advanced>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)
Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.

How long have the device been used? It may be the issue from the power button.
Do you encounter the lock issue in another situation as well?
If the situation remains the same, please provide me a video of your lock process, after pattern unlock and after fingerprint unlock, for further checking.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.