This widget could not be displayed.
ZenFone 9
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[ZenFone 9] Join the Android 14 Preview Program

Hi ZenFone 9 users, We will soon have the newest Android system on ZenFone 9. ASUS hereby sincerely invite you to participate in this preview program to experience Android 14! What is the Android Preview Program? Android Preview Program lets users ex...

Screenshot_20231128-151920_System_update-horz.jpg
Laura_ASUS by Community Manager
  • 118 replies
  • 49 kudos

Photo Thread: Pets Being Weird

This month we are hosting a photo thread for everyone to post a picture of your pets, ‘Pets being Weird.’ Share your adorable and funny pet photos in this thread! Whether you have a cuddly cat, a playful dog, a feathery bird, or any other delightful ...

ZF9 GPS Signal Failing

This is kind of weird. I have a ZF9 I have been using as a rideshare driver for about 6 months just fine. Suddenly in the last week, it has started having GPS signal issues that get progressively worse until I restart the phone. In areas with no obst...

ZenFone 9 screen replacement

Anyone have experience of screen replacement in the UK. Context: Bought the phone secondhand from CEX and they wont repair. All the shops I have taken it to in my locality have been concerned about the available screens online as these appear to be L...

amonmi2 by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Zenfone 9 fingerprint reader

Is the fingerprint reader useless or am I doing something wrong.It registers it normally in the settings, it'll unlock on the first few times, then it just won't read at all even after cleaning the button.Any suggestions or similar experience?

BIG SCAM by ASUS!!! Zenfone 9, Buggy Software!!!

Time to sue them in the consumer court!!!SCAM by ASUS!!! Zenfone 9, Buggy Software: They are gonna end the support with so many critical and show-stoppper bugs being open?https://zentalk.asus.com/t5/zenfone-9/zenfone-9-issues-consolidated-list-of-all...

SVB by Rising Star II
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

Camera not working on Zenfone 9

Hi guys, hope you all are doing great. For a few months now I'm having a camera issue on my zenfone 9, the camera won't work most of the time, and even when it does, is laggy and malfunctioning. I found out that is a commom problem for a lot of users...

SMS via WiFi calling

Was wondering if anyone here is able to help. I used to have a samsung z flip 5, on it I was able to receive SMS's via WiFi calling. On my Asus ZenFone 9 I have activated WiFi calling and it works but only for phone calls. I have the same SIM with th...

Langerz by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Receiver not workin on my Zenfone9

My zenfone9 suddenly not work with the built-in receiver so that I cannot hear anything when calling, and current countermeasure for this is using speaker phone or BT headphones I can hear the voice who calling me.There are no sign like sound distort...

marnero by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos