This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 9 Update 33.0804.2060.218

Luc306
Star I

After update to 33.0804.2060.218 the battery drains very quickly under normal use, please solve this problem.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

spursm
Star I

Exactly like that

drain battery after the update more than double for me

dramatic change for the battery

please fix it. 

Killeroos89
Star I
Well, I don't believe it... MASSACRE!

Get a hold of these softwares, because you are releasing worse and worse crap and the phone runs worse than J3 2016...

Not only is the short support a soft problem, and it doesn't improve anything...

There have been so many proposals to improve something and nothing. To this day, the small clock in the middle is missing when the screen is locked. The latest software consumes batteries like crazy... the phone gets hotter and the battery drains like crazy. Additionally, in the previous update, the display operation information (SOTY) was removed!!!

I thought that after some time I would replace my phone with Zenfon 11, but with such an update policy, it's pouring money on your phones because I pay for something and get one big G.

Such a nice piece of equipment  compact, and you are ruining its potential. The camera app was poorly made from the very beginning, which screwed it up and to this day I still can't figure it out.

failure

Killeroos89
Star I
Well, I don't believe it... MASSACRE!

Get a hold of these softwares, because you are releasing worse and worse crap and the phone runs worse than J3 2016

Not only is the short support a soft problem, and it doesn't improve anything

There have been so many proposals to improve something and nothing. To this day, the small clock in the middle is missing when the screen is locked. The latest software consumes batteries like crazy... the phone gets hotter and the battery drains like crazy. Additionally, in the previous update, the display operation information (SOTY) was removed!!!

I thought that after some time I would replace my phone with Zenfon 11, but with such an update policy, it's pouring money on your phones because I pay for something and get one big G.

Such a nice piece of equipment compact, and you are ruining its potential. The camera app was poorly made from the very beginning, which screwed it up and to this day I still can't figure it out.

failure